“We can’t wait to go back to Naples, and will certainly stay there again” because
1) The location could not have been better. If you stay in this area you will experience the real Naples and its narrow alleys. Fascinating stuff!
2) My room was large, very well maintained, and it had a small but lovely balcony.
3) Very full breakfast with excellent and handmade delicious cakes.
4) Walking distance from the Main Train Station, it took us less than half hour to get there by foot (walking slowly). Just go straight on Via dei Tribunali for 10-15 minutes and you will find all hotels around the old tower. The hotel chain it is a super-centric accomodation in Naples. Best location. You can walk everywhere and Tribunali (don’t miss the Veiled Christ at San Severo -astonishing work- rivaling Bernini) is probably best lively street in Naples … but also the hotel is not far from the seafront.
5) WiFi it is ok
7) Best pizza in restaurant just downstairs
8) Good value for money
Totally recommend 🙂